Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No, I do not want to cash your brother from East Coslopus' check!

The quest for viable advertisement for my Makeup business continues. I have even taken to watching Madmen for inspiration, that is a blatant lie, I watch Madmen because I am in love with Joan. That being said, I have for the moment, swore off Craig's List. How I can post an innocent advertisement for makeup services and receive nothing but Spam? It both horrifies my empty work bank account and intrigues me to read these ill created and in broken English pleas to totally screw me. "No, I do not want to cash your brother from East Coslopus' check for 12,000 bucks and take half." First of all, ummmm, why would I? People who are honest do not often offer you money for nothing, nor would anyone who I wanna interact with even trust a stranger to cash their invisible check. Thirdly, how cute and insane that you would think that I even have that amount in my account to cover cashing that large of a check. If I indeed did, wouldn't I simply PAY FOR ADVERTISEMENT INSTEAD OF POSTING ON CRAIG'S LIST? I wanna meet the sober or non sober person who falls for these scams, somebody must or they would not be so often and many.

1 comment:

  1. How come you only get offered to share $12000. I get offers for $14,000,000 daily from Nigeria. They all have a bank in the UK so they must be trustworthy...right? Right?

    ReplyDelete